- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/27/2009
- Last connection: 01/21/2013
- PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer (Developer, Reporter, 11/10/2011)
- 05:02 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Feature #147: Implement dimension-sort API (1rst STEP)
- Add support for numerical sort (sort -n)
- 06:14 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Revision 17: Significant improvements to the plotting system.
- Most options are implemented for Line and Bar (1D).
Code must be heavily refactored, though.
- 08:37 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Revision 16: Added some sample data for testing plots.
- 08:37 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Revision 15: First (broken, unfinished) implementation of the plot subsystem.
- 12:23 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Wiki edit: PoTrA (#16)
- 04:13 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Feature #162 (New): [potra2] check connection between plugins
- Plugins must specify how many inputs do they have, so we can check whether the user is connecting them in a right way...
- 03:39 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Feature #161 (New): allow the user to change the name of a dimension when importing a CSV
- When we want to import set of CSV files we can specify columns to import as variables (dimensions).
For instance: ...
- 12:13 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Revision 14: Added an already functional Driver.
- 01:03 AM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Revision 13: Initial infrastructure for automatically finding plugins.
- 08:11 PM PoTrA: Power Trace Analyzer Revision 12: First implementation of the basic scheme for plugin + option management.
- A few plugins were implemented as well.
Also available in: Atom